1.5.11

High School Time

In this new entry I'll share you some photos about my classmate (again)  in many events such as pensi, study tour, or anything else. I think all 12 grade students like me will miss high school life, include all people in there, teachers, all our joke, bad or good scores we had, and etc. So, photos can help us to cure this feeling.

 
 This is one of historical photos that I and my classmates had took. It's taken when we got many achievements, we became a real champion in our school competition. I'm became a leader in walking race and got a gold medal (yes, I'm a legend!).

 
We love our teachers, one of them is Ms. Fauziah (our math teacher). She is such a kind person, attractive, close with us, and of course we love the way her teach us. So she became the first teacher that we wanted to take photos together.
The boys with our mothers Mrs. Yunita
And this is the girls.

This batik photos taken because we need something new and fresh to decorated our classroom. We looked so charm I think ( in this photos you can see our 11 grade's mother, Mrs. Aris)
A little blueprint, this photos taken when we had a gathering to spent out our money.
The latest photos of us. Anyer 26-April-2011
Actually I have another photos and another story, but I can't tell to you right now.
but one thing you must know, I really love them :)


No comments: