28.10.09

I've cried for two days.

These last two days I became very weak. I've cried for two days, it all happened just because something trivial. It shows how stupid and selfish of me. I think just for myself, I do not think about other people's feelings.

This problem started only from a small thing "differences of opinion". I'm just trying to uphold the things that I thought was right and I feel it my duty, but my friend strongly disagree with my opinion. She continued to refuse my opinion even as if to teach me. She had often done, and my patience exhausted. I rebuked her in public and left her. I cried in class and she also did the same thing.

After school I was entertained by my friends. They make me laugh again. They provide solutions to my problems. I was advised to first apologize and I do. but how shocked I was when my friend refused my apology, though indirectly. I assume it does not matter, the most important thing I've apologized for my mistake.

The next day I think my problem is over, but it did not. Something that I can not to tell you happened. It makes me upset, and finally cried for a second time. Since then I really feel disappointed in myself. I just realized how important it is to understand each other in companionship.

No comments: